Sunday, 19 August 2012

'Smile...'

Surfing in Stilettos has now launched and so I can get back to normal (whatever normal is these days).
More stories from Facing 50 and Hubby this coming week and a fabulous Facing 50 Spotlight guest tomorrow. I'm getting my hair done especially for him - yes, it's a man!
I am reposting this from April today to make you chuckle while you wait to hear from me again. 

Hope it makes you laugh. Thanks fishducky for this.


A doctor on his morning walk, noticed the old lady pictured above.  She was sitting on her front step smoking a cigar. He walked up to her and said, "I couldn't help but notice how happy you look! What is your secret?"
"I smoke ten cigars a day," she said. "Before I go to bed, I smoke a nice big joint.  Apart from that, I drink a whole bottle of Jack Daniels every week, and eat only junk food.  On weekends, I pop pills, have sex and I don't exercise at all." 
"That is absolutely amazing! How old are you?"
"Forty," she replied.



10 comments:

  1. I'm with her! This was so cute. Hope you're doing well my friend! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doing okay dear friend. I shall be better when I get organised again. Darn Blogger. I look like this woman at the moment ;)

      Delete
  2. Mean but cannot stop laughing :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep laughing Claudia and you too can look as good as this!

      Delete
  3. Ha! Ha! Ha! Thanks a mill for the laugh today Carol :D
    A good laugh is the best medicine in my book of Health!
    Have a fab day!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi you leetle Mynx. I'm missing you and my doses of humour that you give me! Now then, when did you sneak into my house and pinch that photo of me?! That was SO funny. Hurry up and come back here! Love to hubby by the way. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nooooo!!!

    Hope you are getting back to normal Carol - can't wait to find out from you what that's like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL... Thanks for the great laugh and huge smile - this post is and photo! Brilliant!! xo Hugs, C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That second one really cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a little comment and make my day!