Friday, 19 October 2012

How Do You VooDoo?


I am incredibly excited about today's post. Not that I can take any of the credit for it because that all belongs to the very clever and wickedly amusing, Janice Horton. She has invited us all to her party and it looks brilliant fun. 
My mother will be joining me here and together we shall be conjuring up a very special spell! I'll be posting next Friday along with many others.
Why not join in the fun yourself? Fancy conjuring a spell for something or someone? Click on the words Spellbindingly Fun Blog Party below to sign up and join in.
Dash it! It even looks better than my parties.

A personal invitation to Janice’s Spellbindingly Fun Blog Party!

Janice says: After all the research in spooky graveyards and having lots of fun doing the writing - my romantic and humorous Halloween novella for Kindle ‘How Do You Voodoo?’ - is now ready to launch!


To celebrate I’m hosting The Spellbindingly Fun Blog Party
on Friday 26th October and you are all invited!

‘How Do You Voodoo?’ is the story of loveless fashion model Nola Nichols, who thinks being beautiful is a curse; that is until she is cursed and her looks begin to fade just a week before the most important photo shoot of her career.

Nola rejects all rational explanation on what might be causing her lost looks and decides she has to find a way to get uncursed. This imaginative quest takes her from the Caribbean to Glasgow’s own City of the Dead. Along the way, she finds herself taking part in a rather unconventional funeral, involved in a voodoo ritual, reveals one or two unrests in her own past and falls madly in love with a doctor. Erm, that would be a witch doctor, right…?

Well, what’s it all about - I hear you ask?


First, check out my blog party page to sign up and to pick out the magic ingredients you’ll need for casting the spell of your own choice – only spellbindingly fun ones allowed – absolutely no curses!

Then, on Friday 26th October YOU post or schedule on YOUR OWN BLOG your Spellbindingly Fun Spell and, if you want to, a photo or picture of the object of your desire, so that everyone participating in the Spellbindingly Fun Blog Party can pop over to your blog to see what it is!

That's because...

On Friday 26th October I will post my own Spellbindingly Fun Spell on my blog together with a full list of all the blog links of those participatingthat’s why you need to sign up – so c’mon – why wait – get signed up now. I promise fun and prizes! To follow the party on Twitter please use the hashtag #voodoo



Find out more about Janice Horton and her novels:
Author Blog: http://www.janicehortonwriter.blogspot.co.uk
Follow her on Twitter: @JaniceHorton
Like her Author Facebook Page
Featured Author & Associate Editor at: Loveahappyending.com
Link to her ebooks on Amazon.co.uk
Link to her ebooks on Amazon.com




18 comments:

  1. I've cast my spell - can't wait to unleash it on Friday 26th!! Hope it works ... cackle, cackle....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall be over waving my broomstick in delight Linn. I am so horribly excited about this that it is untrue. My mother and I have got a terrific plan and spell to entertain you all next Friday...

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness - you two cackling together has me all excited too. Only a week to go to find out what spells everyone is cooking up but still plenty of time for all of Carol's lovely peeps to sign up for all the fun and magic!

    Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a great idea for a party Janice - I wish I had thought of it! Hope loads more people sign up...come on folks...

      Delete
  3. I'll be there and I have a truly wicked spell up my sleeve. (Is that where you keep spells?) Can't wait XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine's in the cauldron bubbling away :)

      Delete
  4. I'm not letting on where I'm keeping mine! Love it! See you there, guys. Is it OK to bring a little dog instead of a cat? The last black cat I encountered bit me! Sniffle. :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dogs are more than welcome - besides, they can be useful in seeking out and dragging up a few extra ingredients for spells - toadstools etc. Naughty cat!

      Delete
  5. The book sounds interesting, I'll add it to my buy list.
    Not sure about doing any spells though. I'll check out the link, maybe something will come to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The list will help River. Check it out and you will love the book. t's very good indeed.

      Delete
  6. Okay, wicked spells are allowed - but no curses, ladies!

    River, thanks for adding How Do You Voodoo? to your buy list, that's fantastic. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I bet a little spell comes to you before next Friday (she says, waving about her magic wand)! :)

    Love, Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. You are definitely invited Eva - you'll be really good at this and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

      Delete
  8. I'm in--& I bought the book! Now to think of a spell...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are amazing! You better tell me first what you r spell is. I really can't wait to see what you come up with and my mother will be pretty keen to come and see too.

      Delete
  9. Eva, it will be fun and it can be a little bit naughty - even wicked - but absolutely no curses allowed! ;)

    Thank you fishducky! I can wait to see what fishducky spell you come up with!!

    Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always so much happening here. I love visiting your blog xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a little comment and make my day!