Wednesday, 28 November 2012

"It's a Hap,Hap,happy Christmas..."

     I am feeling rather cheerful and wanted to come and share my good news with you. November has been an incredibly productive month for me. I was determined to make NaNoWriMo work for me and I have succeeded. I managed to write and edit my latest book and I am 20,000 into the next and have made notes on the third one which I shall start in the New Year. I have really got the bit between my teeth now and poor Hubby has given up on me.

     To be fair, when I came bouncing down the stairs having declared my latest book complete, he was very pleased for me. I not so sure that when I told him I'd been up all night again plotting the next one, he felt quite as chuffed. Still, he now knows how to use the oven and last night cooked lasagne and beans

     I shall reveal more very soon but before then I would like to share this little video with you. I have declared it time to start to feel Christmassy and think about getting cards sent out and baubles bought in...oh, and wine, of course!


With very grateful thanks to FiveSibesMom for the photograph of Chloe.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Well done you! Don't worry about Hubby - you need to give all men a chance to find out that they can cope on their own. You go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you dear chap! I'll send him over to you if he struggles. I'm sure a few weeks in Poland would sort him out in the survival department. xx

      Delete
  2. Well done, Carol! that sounds as if you've done a heap of work! Happy festive season and all that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val. Normally, Old Grumpy puts me off celebrating, but I think we'll change that this year. :)

      Delete
  3. Loved your video! Keep up the good work--Hubby will learn to adjust (or at least cope)!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a little comment and make my day!